- Never use bleach and abrasive powders or scrubs like Comet, Soft Scrub, etc.
- Avoid concentrated cleaners such as grout cleaners, tub & tile cleaners, etc.
- All-purpose cleaners or dish soap will work to clean your countertops on a daily basis
- If your quartz countertop is exposed to any oils or powders that may leave residual, rinse immediately with clean water to neutralize the effect
Quartz is none porous so it does not need to be sealed
Guidelines for Stain/Adhered Material Removal
- Quartz countertops are very durable but can still be affected and damaged by a variety of things. If you have any problems with stains or abrasive materials on your countertop then please go to this link which will give you an in-depth explanation on how to address the specific problem you are having with your quartz countertop (this manual was designed by Caesarstone quartz but applies to all quartz products)