Prior to the measuring being done:
- Cabinets must be completely installed
- Unless Bedrock Granite is ordering the sink, you must have the sink at the time of measure.
- If measuring (Without templating), your countertops are for the most part cleared off.
- If templating, your countertops are completely cleared off in the area being templated.
At the time of measure:
- Provide any additional information regarding cutouts, i.e. a cooktop, drop in sink, or faucet holes.
- Bedrock Granite will follow the manufacturer’s sink template, unless otherwise stated.
- Provide a deposit for half of the total invoice and sign contract.
- Confirm color choice. Color with vary by shipment. You must see the current stock before work is started.
- If your stone has a lot of veining and you would like to be involved in the layout process of your stone, please let your measurer know.
At the time of installation:
- Be on site during the installation process, if at all possible.
- Have your faucet on site for installers to drill holes.
- Sink cabinet should be empty.
- Typically, there is very little dust during installation, but on occasion we have to cut drywall which may cause dust in your cabinets.
- Due to the heavy nature of installing granite, easy access to the job site is important. Please ensure a pathway is available and clear to provide the shortest and safest route to the job site.
- We will drill any holes a licensed plumber (or home owner) needs drilled thru the granite, but Bedrock Granite does NOT do any plumbing on site.
- Fill out “Customer Completion Sign Off Form”
- Pay the remaining balance of the invoice.
Customer Drawing Sheet
Use this sheet to create your estimated drawing and layout of your project